The interview with PtboCanada.com a news media company took place in Theresa Longo’s hometown, Peterborough Ontario. Thanks to Neil and PTBO Canada for the interview! In this interview we talk about how you can instantly find your success, how to deal with negative people online and important things to be mindful of while you pursue your dreams!
Theresa Longo is nominated for the ‘Women In Business Award’ (Business Leadership) & ‘The Judy Heffernan Award’ (Empowering Others) at the annual Women’s Business Network award show presented April 9th, 2019, Peterborough!
How To Get Fit and Strong Before Christmas! Theresa Longo shares her top tips on how to be fit and strong before Christmas. Lenka Gourdie shares her experiences about TRX and how it helps us stay healthy around the holidays…
“She believed she could, and she did!” Kamarah Rayne is an incredibly inspiring, awakened Goddess currently living and mastering dream manifestation. Are you eager to live the life you dream of? You can! Find out more, and read her touching story here …
Do you find yourself logging into facebook several times a day?
Are you accessing Facebook through multiple devices on multiple occasions?
Did you ever sacrifice sleep to browse Facebook before shutting your eyes for the night?
Perhaps the first thing you do in the morning, at night, or whenever you open your device, is to ‘check Facebook,’.
If you can relate to these situations, this interesting challenge is one to try! (Not to mention, people are swearing by…)
Welcome to my 3-part blog series aimed at getting you in shape for Summer, and beyond! I am happy to share my tips, tricks, and secrets for optimizing your health and wellness. Today we will talk specifically about diet. Diet is equally as important as exercise when it comes to balancing health and wellness. You will lose serious excess weight by eating properly – it also restores you to being healthy.
Interested in Modeling? …..
Learn the BEST ways to TRULY break into the Entertainment business. Enter a long-lasting career in Entertainment learning from a professional!
Big Photo shoot coming up? Wish you had someone to coach & choreograph you through it? Need help getting more call backs? Having trouble remembering your lines?
Looking to improve your poses? – Always angle yourself perfectly for each shot with my techniques.
I can help you.
Look your best. Act your best. Land your auditions. Win your pageants. Here’s HOW…
You have 30 days to achieve the greatest body you have ever known. It isn’t rocket science, it’s putting one foot in front of the other and to start moving. Make time to focus on fitness daily. Here’s how…
1. Always be yourself. If someone else doesn’t like it, who cares baby!
2. Always enjoy life and never take anything personally. Ever. Even if it appears someone insults you repeat to yourself: “it is not so” and smile. Things are not what they seem.
3. Envision your goal. Don’t stop until you get it. KNOW you create your entire world.
4. Always operate from logic and reason, never emotion.
5. Realize your thoughts. Make the most of your time. Use notes and plan.
6. You are always doing exactly what you should be. Always. Remember this often. Take a moment daily to look around yourself and your surroundings, instead of getting lost in never ending thought.
7. Ask yourself often “Who am I?”
8. Maintain a very lighthearted approach to life. Things aren’t always what they seem. This is why is is crucial to your success that you NEVER worry.
9. Encouraging, aiding, and LOVING the success of others also facilitates your own success. Genuinely lift others up when you have the opportunity.
10. You can do it! You can do anything. Know this. Truly.
11. Take care of yourself! Stretch, drink water and get a massage.
Here is a fun lesson in how we perceive reality taken from Buddhist teachings: When you look into a mirror are you looking at your face? The answer is no. You are looking at a mirror. The mirror is simply a reflection, creating an illusion. A mirror is not accurate, nor is it tangibly you. Do not let what you see in the world fool you. Things are not what they seem. This is why, moment by moment, before we consider our automatic response to situations it is important to pause first; to look quietly – in attempt to better understand what it is we are truly seeing. Lastly, every opportunity in your life, every event – is a chance for you to express Who You Truly Are. This is why it is important to be thankful in all situations. Even in the most terrible situations: You are given the chance and opportunity to choose your reaction. Keep this in your mind, and next time you find yourself in a long line up, or running late, choose your reaction for the better – and thank the energy force that allows you to express yourself freely in these situations. Positivity is contagious, and when you dish it out a lot, the Universe has no choice but to keep sending you a lot more of it. The only way you can know this is to practice, and watch how far you soar.