Recently I had the pleasure of touring and working out at Equinox at Yorkville Village.
Jeff Windsor welcomed me to the club and made me feel so at home at Equinox.
(Ask Jeff for the inside scoop on classes, memberships and all things Equinox Yorkville!)
I left the club feeling invigorated, refreshed and rejuvenated… thanks to Equinox!
1. Icy Cold Eucalyptus infused towels (ready for you in every fridge!)
2. The steam room = Invigorating. Great for the skin, immune system and sinuses!
(Make sure you are medically cleared to stay in a steam room.)
3. Spacious, well organized change rooms. With all toiletries included.
4. Technologically advanced classes. Each spin class has a “race” projected at the front of the room. If you opt in you can see your speed and your place versus everyone else in the room on the front wall. Each bike can be paired with your phone so you can track your workouts and see all the work you did. Amazing!
5. Health & Spa Services – at Equinox you can visit their in-house spa, or you can recharge in the lobby where there is an iQ Food Co and a smoothie bar.
Be sure to stop by the store on your way in or out, there are a lot of well-made, unique clothes there.
Overall, Equinox is a clean, well lit, spacious and luxurious gym to be a part of. They have tough classes to test your physical limits too.
Thanks Equinox Yorkville for an awesome afternoon at the gym!