Friday night Monster Energy held a massive house party at the Enemy Lines Mansion. DJ Vinyl Ritchie DJ Illo and DJ Pump kept us moving all night long. There was line dancing, dance-offs, and the Enemy Lines briefcase lined with crisp Treadway notes of “legal tender,” …
1. Always be yourself. If someone else doesn’t like it, who cares baby!
2. Always enjoy life and never take anything personally. Ever. Even if it appears someone insults you repeat to yourself: “it is not so” and smile. Things are not what they seem.
3. Envision your goal. Don’t stop until you get it. KNOW you create your entire world.
4. Always operate from logic and reason, never emotion.
5. Realize your thoughts. Make the most of your time. Use notes and plan.
6. You are always doing exactly what you should be. Always. Remember this often. Take a moment daily to look around yourself and your surroundings, instead of getting lost in never ending thought.
7. Ask yourself often “Who am I?”
8. Maintain a very lighthearted approach to life. Things aren’t always what they seem. This is why is is crucial to your success that you NEVER worry.
9. Encouraging, aiding, and LOVING the success of others also facilitates your own success. Genuinely lift others up when you have the opportunity.
10. You can do it! You can do anything. Know this. Truly.
11. Take care of yourself! Stretch, drink water and get a massage.
Here is a fun lesson in how we perceive reality taken from Buddhist teachings: When you look into a mirror are you looking at your face? The answer is no. You are looking at a mirror. The mirror is simply a reflection, creating an illusion. A mirror is not accurate, nor is it tangibly you. Do not let what you see in the world fool you. Things are not what they seem. This is why, moment by moment, before we consider our automatic response to situations it is important to pause first; to look quietly – in attempt to better understand what it is we are truly seeing. Lastly, every opportunity in your life, every event – is a chance for you to express Who You Truly Are. This is why it is important to be thankful in all situations. Even in the most terrible situations: You are given the chance and opportunity to choose your reaction. Keep this in your mind, and next time you find yourself in a long line up, or running late, choose your reaction for the better – and thank the energy force that allows you to express yourself freely in these situations. Positivity is contagious, and when you dish it out a lot, the Universe has no choice but to keep sending you a lot more of it. The only way you can know this is to practice, and watch how far you soar.
I participated in Miss CHIN Bikini International Saturday June 30 at the CNE Bandshell during the CHIN Picnic festivities.
This year’s winner was Casandra Bella. She is super sweet & fabulous! Anastasia Shvets #17 placed second, and third place was Annie Pietroniro. The show is produced and staged by Serena Schwab of Knew-Age Solutions. Choreography by FAYEZ 1 Productions. Faye Rauw is a gem!!
Contest preparations saw us participating in the Chin Picnic Media Launch, exploring the sights and sounds at ‘Taste of Little Italy’ Toronto Event; Contestants made an appearance on CHIN TV live, Breakfast Television Toronto. You can check out our segment on Breakfast Television at the 43:00 mark. Click Here.
I met so many amazing ladies during the CHIN Picnic preparations. We shared a lot of love, laughs & fitness tips. Contestants were also treated to a fabulous prize pack featuring nutrition supplements & tanning supplies. The pageant theme was ‘Hollywood’; We definitely brought the sizzle to CNE grounds. It’s all glamour & fashion on the stage of the Miss CHIN Bikini Pageant.
Mr. CHIN International took place Sunday at the CNE.
Check out some shots collected from the 2012 Miss CHIN Bikini International pageant:
Canadian Pageant Queen Theresa Longo Announced as Headrush Angel Model Search (Finalist!) View the HOT photo that landed her a spot at the TOP … Here!! …
Beauty pageant queen Theresa Longo takes another contest crown to win Miss Budweiser Honda Indy! See the exclusive photos here…