Wow! Vegan Cuts is an incredible service that pulls together a variety of healthy vegan food choices and bundles it up for you to your doorstep!
Let Vegan Cuts do the shopping for you.
Vegan Cuts shipped a snack box to the offices of Theresa Longo for a taste test… and a review!
First of all, we are super impressed with the quality of the products in the box. These are very high quality brands being shipped to your house and the box differs every time.
What’s in A Box?
1. Go Raw Choco Crunch Sprouted Cookies – perfect snack! Healthy; and not too sweet!
2. Karma, Love and Apricot – Outrageously delicious fruit and nut bar
3. Raspberry Fig Bar – Hands down the winner of the box. This tasty little treat made us wish we had a hundred more. This snack tasted like a fresh baked soft grain dough wrapped around a raspberry jam filled center. They literally melted when you ate them. Made with a blend of ‘smart flour’ and fig paste, this treat had us wide eyed and very impressed.
4. YUM EARTH Organics Fruit Snacks & YumEarth Naturals Sour Beans. Absolutely the most flavorful, juicy and sweet tasting snack in the box. Tasted DIVINE. Not something I can eat often – but if you have a serious sweet tooth this will satisfy your craving for sure. Both YumEarth Organics Fruit Snacks and Naturals Sour Beans have a lot of vitamin C and are made with real fruit juice but still have a decent amount of fruit sugars in them. Loved these as a mini treat.
5. Beanitos – The Original Bean Chip!
This is a brand I know and LOVE. So happy to see Beanito’s included in the Vegan Cuts Box. Honestly these are the tastiest, crispiest, sea saltiest chips ever!!
6. Home Free – Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies. Treats you can TRUST! Love that there are no trans fats in these. Rich texture too!
The Vegan Cuts Snack Box is highly recommended. Sweet, Vegan treats to cure any cravings or late night munchies.
Follow on Twitter @VEGANCUTS
Thank you Vegan Cuts. Love your epic snack pack!