Beautiful top models Ashley alongside Theresa Longo attending the Pre-Party for Canada’s biggest country music festival.. Boots and Hearts! With special guest Kevin Costner…
Over the weekend I had the pleasure of working on a promising up-and-coming artist’s project known as ‘Bad Guy’. I would love to extend a special Thank You to STRUTT CENTRAL for setting the stage on this valuable opportunity. Taken from his bio, Shah is a “New York/Toronto based artist, disregarding typical, played-out rap rules, and cliches,”. Shah is a hardworking artist surrounded by a talented and stand up team.
Stay tuned for the finished product. I will post a link to the video when it launches.
I showcase a wide range of acting ability in ‘Bad Guy’. The video looks exciting, captivating, and highly dramatic!
Follow me on Twitter
A sneak peak at today’s shoot…
Summer 2013 is heating up in Toronto… & Theresa Longo strikes a pose for QMI Photographer Jack Boland.
Theresa says: “Jack Boland is honestly one of my favorite people in the world to work with. It seems that whenever Jack and I get together for a shoot … it rains! Today we missed the rain by minutes but managed to snap a set of amazing shots for an upcoming spread in the Toronto SUN in honor of the Toronto Honda Indy.”
Check out a preview of the photos!
More to come…
Thank you for Following @theresalongo On Instagram!
Check out my most recent posts!
[instapress userid=”theresalongo” piccount=”24″ size=”90″ effect=”0″]
Enter the brains behind Moustache and Glasses, Nikita Stupin, the interestingly original and inspirational force driving the creative helm at Moustache and Glasses photography. Armed with a Philosophy of Art, the brand, and his website professes:
Summer is here! One of the greatest feelings is being fresh faced and enjoying outdoor activities in the sunshine!
Here are my best tips for Glowing Summer Skin:
1. ALWAYS wear spf 60 on your face, hands, neck and chest. This prevents aging and wrinkles where it matters most.
2. After every application of sunscreen or oil, – exfoliate after cleansing. Lotions and sticky sunscreens wreck havoc on your pores. Always scrub breakout prone areas with an exfoliating scrub. Vichy or Proactiv has gentle facewashes which can be used multiple times daily.
3. Flaxseed – Ground Flaxseed added to cereal or a shake in the morning will make your skin glow.
4. Drink Water! Drink extra water in the summer time. Aim for 3-4 litres a day at least!
5. Resist the urge to touch your skin. Ever. Keep your fingers away from face, chest, back, always!
7. Take extra care of yourself! If you sweat, hit the shower ASAP!
9. Relax your face! Practice relaxing your face more often. This will minimize frown lines. I have done this for years.
10. Remove makeup every single night before bed! Washing your face before bed should be a bedtime ritual!
Remember: Sometimes skin does what it wants! No one ever has “perfect skin” 🙂 These tips are meant to help you better manage the beautiful skin you’re in!
If you like this post, Check out:
Get GLOWING! How to Have Perfect Skin!
After auditioning at the Olly International Model Management Exposure Forum Toronto I was so pleased to receive a letter of acquisition welcoming me to the Olly International Model Team. The Olly International Model and Talent Management Staff are incredible people! The next step is my introductory video will be featured on their website. Exciting!
Check back soon for photos, videos & updates!
Follow & ‘Like’ Olly Management on Facebook
Follow Theresa Longo on Twitter!
Canadian Pageant Queen Theresa Longo Announced as Headrush Angel Model Search (Finalist!) View the HOT photo that landed her a spot at the TOP … Here!! …
Sam and I left for LA for sun and fun! We arrived Friday afternoon to check into our hotel to prepare for what was sure to be a ‘one of a kind’ Saturday night party at the Playboy Mansion. Get the details on the party and see my photos from the Grotto!